New features & improvements
The focus of the development is currently on the topics empower Mails Online, performance improvement and adaptation of our architecture for the expansion and further development of our products for the web platform. Therefore, this version does not contain any new features, but only the following problem fixes.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the presentation import for opened presentations.
- We fixed an issue where certain template settings for bullets did not apply them correctly.
- We fixed an issue where invalid combinations of chapter divider page settings could be set when saving an agenda template, causing errors when creating an agenda.
- We fixed an issue where the Corporate Design Check did not display font color and size violations in specific PowerPoint versions.
- We fixed an issue where the link to design colors was not maintained when uploading SVG elements.
- We fixed an issue where the empower color picker applied the correct color values but not the associated references to the color scheme.
- We fixed an issue that caused an error message to be displayed after converting a presentation for a certain structure of the master.
- We fixed an issue where a chapter reference slide was not updating correctly when a slide is moved between the agenda cover sheet and the first divider slide.
- We fixed an issue where an additional blank layout was inserted when applying a chart template from QUAP.
- We fixed an issue where agenda items were scaled down when the agenda template was based on a two-column layout.
- We fixed an issue where in shapes the text color for bullets was not taken from the master even though the "Apply bullet and other formatting" option is enabled.
- We have fixed an issue where the shape stretching function in the Layout Tools did not correctly take into account a limit value and then did not fully execute the function.
- We fixed an issue where a search could not be performed in the library if one of the search terms contained a wildcard character at the beginning of the word.
- We have fixed a problem where the automatic language recognition did not take into account that only certain language variants are stored in the empower languages or should be used.
- We fixed an issue where a prompt to save the presentation was displayed if PowerPoint was closed again immediately after launch.
- We fixed an issue where the setting to ignore items in Design Check was not applied to all items in a multiple selection.
- We have almost doubled the speed when applying the empower bullet formatting.
- We fixed an issue where changes to footer and date placeholders were incorrectly recognized as updates.
We fixed an issue that caused note fields to close when resizing the note field.
Please sign in to leave a comment.