- Navigate to the path:
and delete the "empower" folder
Navigate to the path:
and delete the empower folder
- Press the - key and type "regedit"
- Navigate to the following path in the top bar
- First create a backup by right-clicking on "empower" and then selecting "Export". Choose a location to save the backup.
- Now right-click on "empower" again and then select "Delete".
- Press the key on the keyboard and search for CMD
- Type "SC DELETE empowerServiceHost_empower" and confirm it with Enter
- Type "SC DELETE empowerDirectorySync_empower" and confirm it with Enter
Article is closed for comments.