If you have problems with the sync, please go through the following steps. If this does not resolve the issue, contact empower support.
- Make sure you have a stable VPN connection (if needed).
- Please reset the sync, to do this simply select "Sync From Scratch" and empower will restore the local data.
- Please renew your empower Sync Token by removing it manually. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Close all Power-Point applications
- Terminate the empower sync
- Delete all contents in the following directory: %localappdata%/Made in Office
- Open the credential manager
- Switch to the Windows credential information
- Delete all entries that are similar to: mio.empower.DataClient.Sync...
- Start PowerPoint and authenticate to the empower.sync
If the incorrect display remains, please send us the log files and add when you readjusted the problem or when the problem occurred. On Windows you can find the logs under the following path: %localappdata%\Made in Office\empower\Logs (copy the path and paste it into Windows Explorer) and from 8.6 %localappdata%\empower\Logs. As well as the backend logs under: %ProgramData%\Made in Office\empower backend\empower\temp\Logs →from 8.6 %ProgramData%\empower\backend\empower\temp\Logs