Here you will find instructions on how to install the empower Suite with Windows.
The installation of empower Suite is done by the installation package we have provided you.
Attention: Before you start the installation, please close all office applications.
1. Start empowerSuite-perUser.msi or empowerSuite-perMachine.msi
2. Continue the installation by clicking on "Next"
3. Accept the licence agreement and press "Next" again
4. Open your tabs empower slides, empower charts, empower docs and empower mails and select "Entire feature will be installed on local hard drive" and confirm with "Next"
5. Then click on "Install" to start the installation
6. Finish the installation with "Finish"
If you have installed empower slides or empower charts
7. After you have finished the installation, start PowerPoint. If necessary, log in to empower sync with separate login details you have received from us.
8. Empower suite sets itself up and loads all relevant data. This may take some time.
9.1. Empower Slides: After successful setup, please restart PowerPoint. You will see "Welcome to empower" and a new "EMPOWER" tab in the ribbon.
9.2 Empower Charts: After successful setup, please restart PowerPoint. You will now be able to add empower charts in the "Insert" tab.
Attention: If empower slides and charts have been installed, you will also find empower charts in the EMPOWER ribbon.
If you have installed empower docs
10.1 Start Word. Empower suite sets itself up and loads all relevant data. This may take some time.
10.2 After successful setup you will get a new "EMPOWER" tab in the ribbon.
Attention:If the Empower tab is not displayed, please restart PowerPoint or Word.
If you have installed empower mails
11.1 Start Outlook. Empower suite sets itself up and loads all relevant data. This may take some time.
11.2 After successful setup you will get a new "empower mails" area in the ribbon.
To activate the licence, an active internet connection must exist. For the internet activation the client tries to connect to the Empower Activation Server (IP 188.8.131.52:80). This connection must be allowed by the proxy and/or the firewall.
If this is not possible, Empower will send you offline licenses. These will then be distributed to the computers that do not have an active internet connection.
Do you still have questions?
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.