By following the steps below, you can add a user as Admin User based on his PrincipalId.
(If there is no CD Admin already or anymore)
1. Open the table: tbl_Users
Right click on tbl-Users and select Select Top 1000 Rows.
2. Find the desired user with the following SQL statement
SELECT TOP (1000) [PrincipalID]
Where LastName = 'UserName' --> Name of the desired user
3. Copy the PrincipalId of the user
4. Execute the following function in the SQL Management Studio:
Right-click on dbo.spAddAdminUserPrincipal and execute theStored Procedure
5. Insert the PrincipalId of the user
Attention: The PincipalId must be set in quotation marks
In the field Value for the parameter @IsCDAdmin insert the value 1, thus the user gets the cdAdmin rights.
Click OK: Now the user should have CDAdmin rights.
Do you still have questions?
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.