- Start the installation process by double-clicking the installation file empower_VERSION.pkg
- This will open the installer.
- Accept the license terms in the next step.
- Select the installation location.
- Confirm the installation.
- Enter your password to install empower©.
- If empower was already installed, the following message must be confirmed to allow the installer to access PowerPoint.
- If empower cannot find a configuration file from a previous installation, you will be prompted to provide the RemoteServiceConfig.xml.
- To be able to register the Add-In in PowerPoint, you must give the application the required rights by entering your password.
- The installation is now complete. The initial sync starts directly after the installation.
-u $(stat -f%Su
write com.madeinoffice.empower SILENT_INSTALL -bool TRUE &&
installer -pkg PFADZUMEMPOWERPKG -target
Attention: If empower silent has been installed, empower must be started manually by the user, otherwise PowerPoint will never start empower by itself. As a result, a user may have empower installed, but will never use it.
The problem still exists?
If the problem still exists, please do not hesitate to contact us.