In the following instruction we explain how to create a first sync package for empower.
- to create the package you have to be CD administrator (For this purpose you can use the "empower Database Wizard")
- the following registry entry must be created:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Made in Office\empower]
- Afterwards a first sync can be started via the System-Tray-Icon (windows-taskbar) of the empower Sync.
Damit der Client den first sync verwendet, muss folgendes zutreffen:
In order for the client to use the first sync, the following must be true
- make sure there is no SDF
- the following registry entry, with the location of the package, must be created:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Made in Office\empower\Core]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Made in Office\empower\Core]
The finished package is a file named empower.epk.
The first sync package can be used for empower enterprise and empower library. Thus, the initial sync is reduced to the delta between the package and the database.