New Features & Improvements
- Tags for Library Elements: empower® Docs elements in the library can be tagged (like elements in empower® Slides), making it even easier to find thematically relevant content.
- We fixed an issue where when using the “Update Fields” feature in certain constellations of sections and fields in headers/footers, not all of those fields were updated.
- We fixed an issue that caused some label printing templates to wrap to a second page.
- We fixed an issue where on very slow systems or when there are large delays in starting an Office application, communication between empower® and empower® Sync cannot be established if it is not yet running.
- We fixed an issue that caused the display to refresh very often when opening or filling out a document.
- We fixed an issue where, when the user library was disabled, the “Save to Library” function was not displayed for users who have at most editor permissions on the company library.
- We fixed a problem that caused additional breaks or paragraphs to be inserted in some constellations when inserting content modules.
- We fixed an issue that caused a technical folder to appear in the library after updating from a very old version (< 8.4).
- We fixed an issue that caused day and month to be swapped in date fields in mixed language Windows and Office installations under certain circumstances when the date was between the 1st and 12th day of the month.
- We fixed an issue that caused an error message to be displayed when filling templates that were built according to a certain structure, even though no problem occurred.
- We fixed an issue that caused Word to repeatedly stop responding to input when using a specific volume license version of Word with the Revision Summary sidebar for change tracking.
- We have optimized the retrieval of profile data so that there is now considerably less load, especially in environments with many profiles.