Unfortunately at the current time we could only ask for this workaround.
But we are working hard on a M1 native version.
- Quit out of all Office apps.
- Open Finder > Applications.
- Select the Office app you want to open, then go to File > Get Info in the menu bar or press Command+I on your keyboard.
- Check the box for Open using Rosetta.
- Launch the Office app and it will now run in Rosetta, allowing you to use features that aren't yet available with the Apple silicon processor.
- Remember to also tick “open with Rosetta” for Powerpoint.