You can have empower® sync manually reset by the affected user as follows
- Close all Power-Point applications
- Terminate the empower® sync
- Delete all contents (except the RemoteServiceConfig.xml) in the following directory: %localappdata%/empower
- Open the credential manager
- Switch to the Windows credential information
- Delete all entries that are similar to: mio.empower.DataClient.Sync...
- Start PowerPoint and authenticate to the empower.sync
If the wrong representation remains, please send us the log files.
Do you still have questions?
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.